Are you a farmer or agricultural laborer who was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease after being exposed to the herbicide Paraquat? If so, call TSR Injury Law to schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable attorney to learn how you may be able to pursue compensation.
Studies have shown a link between Paraquat exposure and Parkinson’s Disease. Lawsuits have already been filed seeking compensation from the manufacturer, Syngenta.
We offer a free consultation with no obligation to take legal action. If you choose to hire us, we do not charge you anything up front or while we work on your claim. We only get paid if you receive compensation.
Call today to schedule your free consultation: (612) TSR-TIME
Who is at Risk of Exposure?
People who are likely to face a higher risk of exposure to Paraquat include the following:
- Agricultural field workers
- Commercial gardeners
- Aerial Sprayers
- Individuals living on or near no-till farms
Is My Claim Eligible for Compensation?
To determine the validity of your claim, we must first review your situation in detail. During your free consultation, we may ask you about various things:
- Your diagnosis or symptoms
- Exposure to Paraquat
- Any restricted use licenses or certifications
- Proximity to a no-till farm/farm where Paraquat was sprayed
- Whether you mixed, sprayed or applied Paraquat
Paraquat is the active ingredient in the following brand name herbicides:
If you used these herbicides and have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease, you may have a case against the manufacturer.
It is important to speak to one of our attorneys as soon as possible so we may evaluate the nature of your claim. There is limited time to take legal action so it is important to get started as soon as possible.
What Might a Paraquat Case Be Worth?
Every situation is unique. This means that the type and amount of compensation may differ from one case to another depending on factors like:
- Severity of your illness
- Length of exposure
- Family history and other risk factors
In most product liability cases, injury victims may be eligible to seek compensation for:
- Medical bills associated with your injuries – This includes past and future doctor’s visits, hospital costs, surgeries, mental health counseling, etc.
- Lost wages and lost earning capacity – If you had to take time off work to be treated or lost your job or ability to work due to your illness or injuries, you may be able to claim damages.
- Pain and suffering – This refers to the physical and mental toll of your medical issues, such as depression, anxiety and physical pain.
When someone dies due to the negligence of a product manufacturer, family members may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim on their behalf to seek compensation for:
- Loss of care
- Loss of financial support
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of valuable household services
- Medical expenses for the decedent’s final illness or injury
Our attorneys understand the emotional and financial hardship for individuals and families who have been harmed by the negligence of product manufacturers. We are prepared to aggressively pursue maximum compensation.
We are ready to help. Call today: (612) TSR-TIME.
Need a Lawyer? Call TSR Injury Law Today
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not charge you anything while we work on your claim and only get paid a percentage of the compensation we recover on your behalf.
No fees. No risk. Call today for a free consultation: (612) TSR-TIME